Ever want marble in your bathroom for an Italian palazzo or spa-like atmosphere? Ever yearn for gray wood floors to give your kitchen that farmhouse, rustic look that’s currently trending? Ever want a playful and fun retro look in your kitchen? You can have it all with LVT
, even if budget is an issue. Sometimes you’ll even want to install LVT even when there are no wallet issues because it’s so waterproof, durable, practical, and beautiful.
As we say at Wills Flooring, flooring isn’t what we do but, rather, it’s who we are. We take it personally; when you get a floor that meets your wildest dreams it meets our wildest dreams. Our showroom is in Lynnwood, Washington. We service Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Edmonds, Shoreline, and Bothell.
Feel free to come in to see us
and speak to one of our experts.
- Style. Don’t assume that that affordable translates to “cheap.” With today’s modern technology, there’s high definition photography, large color palettes, and finishes and clear and accurate images of many different species, Texturing features give it all more depth and dimension than those flat images you may remember from decades ago. You can get them cut into any size tile, and the seams make it look even more realistic. Add pops of color, mix and match them to create your own unique design, or experience the elegance of a wood floor.
- Waterproof. This is a HUGE advantage, and that waterproof capability makes LVTthe perfect choice for the laundry room, a basement family room or apartment, or the hallway where people can wipe off wet and muddy shoes first before entering the rest of the house.
- Durability. It’s layered and although vinyl, in and of itself is durable; there’s also a top clear wear layer that protects the floor from scratches and stains. In fact, it’s great for high traffic areas or if you have kids and/or pets. Pull toys don’t faze it and stains, even lipstick and markers, are easily removed.
- Easy maintenance. Just sweep, vacuum, and run a mop over it periodically.
- Easy to install. This is a DIY-friendly installation. The flooring material can be placed over most existing floors and the pieces either click together, or you can use the glue-down method.
Sometimes you'll hear LVP (luxury vinyl plank) or just LVF (luxury vinyl flooring.) The words are all interchangeable; whereas LVT can also mimic wood and not just tile or stone, LVP can also mimic tile or stone, not just wood.